Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting ready for Thanksgiving week: Smokin' the Turkeys!

Sage, Orange, and Clove Rotisserie Turkey
Thanksgiving week, My Weber Kettle will be getting a work out.  Grilling for Tuesday night, Grilling for Thanksgiving Day, Grilling again on Friday or Saturday for family.  I'm not going to want to see any turkey for a month, after this!


I Love Weber's Big Book of Grilling.  Thank you Kevin for introducing me to it!
I'll be using the Orange Cranberry brine on page 268 on Tuesday, the Firehouse turkey paste on Thursday, and the hickory smoked legs rub on Friday.  I need to see If Kevin will loan me his rotisserie.



First job? Make certain I have enough Fridge space for three birds!  Second- Find and clean out a cooler big enough to transport said birds to their destinations, and get a roasting rack for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment