Sunday, January 8, 2012

planning for the week- and the cabin

Last week went well!  Got everything that I had planned made, and it took very little shopping to do it.   This week's challenge- feeding four hungry teens for the weekend on $30 each.  (that's Friday through Monday, folks)  Gonna cut costs by baking bread this week, and eating pantry foods.  Unfortunately,  the cabin's freezers failed last month due to a power outage. so there is very little in the pantry there.  Additional challenge this week- One of the teens has decided to be a vegetarian, and does not eat meat, fish or eggs. Does eat cheese and tofu.

Sunday  pork chops

Monday soup & sandwich

Tuesday out

Wednesday Waffles, eggs, sausage,bacon
Thursday leftovers

Friday pizza bar- make your own 'zza
Saturday calico beans
Sunday mexican bar

Monday leftovers

2 comments:

  1. You seem to have everything under control. This is my first visit to your blog, so I spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot to visit and I really enjoyed the time I have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Mary!

    Your blog looks so yummy- I can't wait to spend some time reading it!

    Char

    ReplyDelete